Monday, October 6, 2008

Soli Verum

Soli Verum
The Whole Truth

While I can't guarantee it will be accomplished perfectly, my goal is just that. To present the truth. I am writing this blog simply as a clearing house for, well, me. I do believe during this process material will be presented that will be interesting to a larger audience than simply me.

So what can be expected? First, my immediate life. This means you will have to endure me talking about any important events in my life, but also my thoughts on my immediate surroundings, namely, William Carey University, Hattiesburg, and Mississippi. Second, I will move out to flood you with my thoughts on more external issues, ranging from politics, world issues, philosophy, and religion. Third, you get to enjoy my opinions on different forms of media to include books, movies, music, and even other blogs. Fourth, you get to enjoy my wonderful (or not so wonderful) creative nature through photography. Finally, this is not an exhaustive list. It's my blog, not yours, so expect a wide range of random topics that I find interesting.

With all that being said, hang on, sit back, and enjoy. Comments are always welcome, negative (I'm on a debate team, I can take it) and positive alike.

Soli Verum
-
Justin Gunter

2 comments:

WMCAREYSTUDENT said...

Sounds interesting, I look forward to your first posting - I see that my blog is in your list of recomended blogs on the right of the screen, for this I must express my infinite grattitude.

TinyKing said...

Ah, so my former roommate has a place for his thoughts! I wish you luck and fortune and good karma and all that other mumbo-jumbo. This is gonna be watched.